During a residency at the Tourette convent, 10 doctoral students (air chemistry, ecology, micro-meteorology, bacteriology, economics, agri-food, computer science and geography) and 10 professionals (scenographer, curators, painter, photographer, architects, urban planners and illustrator) have deployed an interdisciplinary work methodology. Together, they responded to a public order for an anthropocene survey with the objective of developing an artistic journey for the Communauté de Communes du Pays de l'Arbresle (CCPA).
Program « À bras le corps », recorded on January 24, 2022 on the occasion of the festival « À l'école de l'anthropocène ».
1. Walk of 18 km on the artistic route proposed by the Community of Communes (definition of the collective contours)
2. Initiation of individual and grouped field studies
3. Meetings with the actors of the territory (water, sanitation, forests, architecture, associations, economic actors, agriculture, transport, mayors...)
4. Spontaneous encounters along the way
5. Data collection (external and internal)
6. Creative writing workshop
7. Positioning of the studied issues on a section of the territory.
8. Emergence of issues and representation on a map
9. Writing an individual report
10. Presentation of complex issues to stakeholders and local authorities